[tdwg-tag] Unresloved technical issues - proposed decisions.

Gregor Hagedorn g.m.hagedorn at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 22:16:27 CEST 2010

Out of curiosity (you play above my level :-) ) I took a look at the
proposed columns. Two random notes:

trophicLevel seems a bit odd for occurrence data - are some organisms
sometimes on one level and sometimes on another?

Is there a vocabularly for that? I just wonder where to put my fungi...

-------

dateTime

can I the choose semantics? :-)
it might be playing safe to make sure already in the label whether
this shall be dateTime of observation, accession, data entry, etc. pp.

Gregor