[tdwg-tapir] Problem with Tapir and Outputmodel.

Renato De Giovanni renato at cria.org.br
Thu Nov 16 19:17:05 CET 2006

Ramón,

This seems to be something specific to PyWrapper, not the protocol.
Looking at the pywrapperPCORE3.xml respose I can see that the query
was probably asking for three specific records by id. But you can
also find a diagnostic element saying "The element
/Species/Record..Sequence:99865776 was dropped 3 times because of
missing required subelements or attributes".

As far as I know PyWrapper is clever enough not to include in the
response records that do not have all necessary data. So my guess is
that all three records don't have data for one or more mandatory
subelements/attributes defined in the output model.

Hope this helps,
--
Renato