[tdwg-tapir] Problem with Tapir and Outputmodel.

Ramón Pérez Pérez rpperez at inf.uc3m.es
Tue Nov 14 09:18:06 CET 2006

Hi all,

This is Ramón Pérez of GBIF Spain. We are using tapir provider in a
project with Inbio (Costa Rica). We want to integrate information about
species and specimens.

I have configured a tapir provider but it doesn't do what I expect it to
do.

I attach a compress file with the config file, two outputModel
(pcore2.xml and pcore3.xml) and the pywrapper results
(pywrapperpcore2.xml and pywrapperpcore3.xml).
1. Outputmodelpcore2.xml: the pywrapper does the query and returns the
results.
2. Outputmodelpcore3.xml: the pywrapper does the query and informs me
that it has 3 results. But it can't return me the schema defined by the
outputmodel.

I have revised the output model but I can't see the error. I think that
it is an error of the pywrapper :-(

I would be very grateful if you may help me. It is very important for
me.

Best regards,

Ramón.