Breakout groups and volunteers to take notes

Sally Hinchcliffe S.Hinchcliffe at KEW.ORG
Tue Jan 24 12:51:31 CET 2006

I agree
I'm torn already between the names and the specimens because although
I am going with my IPNI hat on (hence names) I will also be thinking
about it from the point of view of Kew's own specimen collections...
Sally

> Hi Ricardo
>
> I hope there aren't too many breakout groups. If so it might be easier
> to get consensus in a smaller breakout but then we might have problems
> getting consensus between the groups....just a thought.
>
> Jessie

*** Sally Hinchcliffe
*** Computer section, Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
*** tel: +44 (0)20 8332 5708
*** S.Hinchcliffe at rbgkew.org.uk