Breakout groups and volunteers to take notes

Matt Jones jones at NCEAS.UCSB.EDU
Tue Jan 24 12:50:19 CET 2006

I think a focus on GUIDs for ecological and environmental montitoring
and experimental data would be good.  Ricardo wrote to me about this
topic before but I was unable to respond at the time.  Nevertheless, I
would be happy to participate in such a group, and even take some
responsibility if others are interested.  Anyone else interested in this
topic?

Matt

Matt Jones                                   Ph: 907-789-0496
jones at nceas.ucsb.edu                    SIP #: 1-747-626-7082
UC Santa Barbara     http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/ecoinformatics