Breakout groups and volunteers to take notes

Bob Morris ram at CS.UMB.EDU
Tue Jan 24 17:01:25 CET 2006

Somewhere in a monitoring and/or a descriptive data breakout or both,
don't forget to consider multimedia objects. JPEG2000 presents special
problems because its serializations can have multiple media and XML
packages in a single file. All are addressable with internet URLs which
depend on the server offering the file. Which gets the GUID,  the file
object or the content pieces? This must be a generic GUID problem for
composite objects.

Sounds like an interesting party. Kevin will bring me the news when we
meet up in Agadir.

Bob

Robert A. Morris
Professor of Computer Science