[tdwg-tapir] Errors in the protocol schema

Javier de la Torre jatorre at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 12:20:18 CET 2005

Hi all,

Before I forget, here are some problems that I have with the actual
schema. I did not want to change things directly because I still
consider Markus to be our editor ;)

-The search tag in the capabilities still requieres the
"acceptUnknownOutputModels" attribute, this should be removed (Now
this is indicated below in customOutputModels).

-The type of the datasourceName environmental variable is not
correctly set.

-add, not & lessThanOrEquals seems to have the same problem under
operators.

I think that's all for now...

Javi.