[tdwg-tapir] Errors in the protocol schema

"Döring, Markus" m.doering at BGBM.org
Mon Nov 14 12:53:11 CET 2005

Javi,
I changed the unknownOutputModel flag, but I cant find the other problems you mentioned. Are they still there?
markus

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: tdwg-tapir-bounces at lists.tdwg.org [mailto:tdwg-tapir-bounces at lists.tdwg.org] Im Auftrag von Javier privat
Gesendet: Montag, 14. November 2005 12:20
An: tdwg-tapir at lists.tdwg.org
Betreff: [tdwg-tapir] Errors in the protocol schema

Hi all,

Before I forget, here are some problems that I have with the actual schema. I did not want to change things directly because I still consider Markus to be our editor ;)

-The search tag in the capabilities still requieres the "acceptUnknownOutputModels" attribute, this should be removed (Now this is indicated below in customOutputModels).

-The type of the datasourceName environmental variable is not correctly set.

-add, not & lessThanOrEquals seems to have the same problem under operators.

I think that's all for now...

Javi.