[tdwg-humboldt] Final steps for submitting the Humboldt Extension??
yanina.sica at yale.edu
Tue May 2 23:25:39 UTC 2023
Hopefully you are as excited as I am! We are very close to submitting!
There are a few questions to discuss:
* Update the Humboldt Extension Quick Reference Guide<https://tdwg.github.io/hc/terms/>?
* allow multiple values in samplingEffortValue and samplingEffortUnit? (separated values with |)
* include isLeastSpecificTargetCategoryQuantityInclusive?
A usual, please revise the 'official' documents to present:
* list of terms<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AbUUKDkgilbtHu9Dh_5V2dnOeQNbKBcRo4d7VEDyqOg/edit#gid=673949815>
* Implementation report<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RFdSHoyzWCQk9qO6uup4xQjWOMzPyBb-A0mcjj98hbk/edit#heading=h.8dmewb9wxxbk>
When to meet
Wednesdays 8 am EST (see your time here<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20230419T120000&p1=1440&p2=111&p3=37&p4=136&p5=51&p6=179&p7=64&p8=75&p9=224&p10=248&p11=152>)
Where to meet
Zoom link: https://yale.zoom.us/j/97318391101<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://yale.zoom.us/j/97318391101&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw131_ZV9o-84ivZDjGbSTBJ>
See you soon!
All the best,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the tdwg-humboldt