[tdwg-humboldt] Meeting!

ys628 yanina.sica at yale.edu
Wed May 10 11:52:58 UTC 2023

Hi all,
Thank you all for working on the documents; I saw many of you made comments and revised both the general HE documentation and the implementation report. Much appreciated!
Wesley, the documentation on isLeastSpecificTargetCategoryQuantityInclusive looks great! You really improved it, thank you so much!

Unfortunately, I do not think I will be able to join the meeting today (I am in Frankfurt with lots of in person meetings...)

I will kindly ask you to discuss and the following points.

  *   Update the Humboldt Extension Quick Reference Guide<https://tdwg.github.io/hc/terms/> with updated terms
  *   Additional document to better explain eco:isLeastSpecificTargetCategoryQuantityInclusive (please add content, examples, links to other terms, etc. to this <https://docs.google.com/document/d/11fPW4JibRWUnrtTOZwDkAcxo5d-lwnATXyh3xmO65rs/edit> document). Markdown version?

As usual,

  *   Implementation report (please review and add yourself as an author here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RFdSHoyzWCQk9qO6uup4xQjWOMzPyBb-A0mcjj98hbk/edit#heading=h.8dmewb9wxxbk>)
  *   List of terms (please review all eco: terms here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AbUUKDkgilbtHu9Dh_5V2dnOeQNbKBcRo4d7VEDyqOg/edit#gid=673949815>, tab: complete_term_list_from_JW)
     *   This will be added as an official document to the list of terms. The idea here, is that all the comments and relations of other terms will be better captured in a separate document instead of making a terribly long Comments section.
  *   Humboldt Extension Documentation (please review here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rX4m94rtZDR_8iIe3RvRnNYKDJcmSX3ii4S5hCznEA0/edit?usp=sharing>)
     *   This will not be an official document but will probably need to be linked in our presentation. Basically, I took our testing guide and removed all the parts related to the testing. We will need to update this document and polish it.

When to meet
Wednesdays 8 am EST (see your time here<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20230419T120000&p1=1440&p2=111&p3=37&p4=136&p5=51&p6=179&p7=64&p8=75&p9=224&p10=248&p11=152>)

Where to meet
Zoom link: https://yale.zoom.us/j/97318391101<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://yale.zoom.us/j/97318391101&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw131_ZV9o-84ivZDjGbSTBJ>

Thank you and sorry for missing the meeting

Best,
Yani

Yanina V. Sica, PhD
Lead Data Team
Map of Life<https://mol.org/> | Center for Biodiversity and Global Change<https://bgc.yale.edu/>
Yale University
pronouns: she/her/hers
If you are receiving this email outside of your working hours, I am not expecting you to read or respond.