[tdwg-humboldt] Humboldt Task Group Meeting Wed 19 April 2023, 08:00 EST/12:00 UTC

Anahita Kazem Anahita.Kazem at idiv.de
Wed Apr 19 12:02:18 UTC 2023

Dear all,

I am at a conference, and unfortunately can't join the meeting this
week. Hope to see you next week!

Ani

On 19/04/2023 04:01, ys628 wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am very sorry for the short notice. I will not be able to join our
> meeting. I had to travel to Argentina last minute to help my family.
> My mom had an emergency but now she is recovering very well so there
> is nothing to worry about.
>
> I will kindly ask you to discuss and review the following documents so
> we can finally submit the extension.
>
>   * Implementation report*(please review and add yourself as an
>     author**here
>     <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RFdSHoyzWCQk9qO6uup4xQjWOMzPyBb-A0mcjj98hbk/edit#heading=h.8dmewb9wxxbk>**)*
>   * List of terms (*please review all eco: terms **here
>     <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AbUUKDkgilbtHu9Dh_5V2dnOeQNbKBcRo4d7VEDyqOg/edit#gid=673949815>**,***tab:complete_term_list_from_JW)
>
>   * Additional document to better explain
>     eco:/isLeastSpecificTargetCategoryQuantityInclusive///(*please add
>     content, examples, links to other terms, etc.
>     to**this<https://docs.google.com/document/d/11fPW4JibRWUnrtTOZwDkAcxo5d-lwnATXyh3xmO65rs/edit>**document*).
>
>       o This will be added as an official document to the list of
>         terms. The idea here, is that all the comments and relations
>         of other terms will be better captured in a separate document
>         instead of making a terribly long Comments section.
>   * Humboldt Extension Documentation *(please review**here
>     <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rX4m94rtZDR_8iIe3RvRnNYKDJcmSX3ii4S5hCznEA0/edit?usp=sharing>**)*
>       o This will not be an official document but will probably need
>         to be linked in our presentation. Basically, I took our
>         testing guide and removed all the parts related to the
>         testing. We will need to update this document and polish it.
>
> *When to meet*
> Wednesdays 8 am EST (see your time here
> <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20230419T120000&p1=1440&p2=111&p3=37&p4=136&p5=51&p6=179&p7=64&p8=75&p9=224&p10=248&p11=152>)
>
> *Where to meet*
> Zoom link: https://yale.zoom.us/j/97318391101
> <https://www.google.com/url?q=https://yale.zoom.us/j/97318391101&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw131_ZV9o-84ivZDjGbSTBJ>
>
> Thank you and sorry for missing the meeting
>
> All the best,
>
> Yanina V. Sica, PhD
> Lead Data Team
> Map of Life <https://mol.org/>| Center for Biodiversity and Global
> Change <https://bgc.yale.edu/>
> Yale University
> pronouns: she/her/hers
> /If you are receiving this email outside of your working hours, I am
> not expecting you to read or respond./

Dr Anahita JN Kazem

Data Steward & Biodiversity Informatics Scientist

Data & Code Unit (iBID / iBON)
German Centre for Integrative Biodiversity Research (iDiv)
Halle-Jena-Leipzig  |www.idiv.de

Department of Informatics
Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena

anahita.kazem at idiv.de   |  Puschstraße 4  |  D-04103 Leipzig  |  Germany