[tdwg-content] reminder about the Audubon Core public review (ending April 1)

Steve Baskauf steve.baskauf at vanderbilt.edu
Sat Mar 23 12:36:38 CET 2013

Please note that the end of the public review period for the Audubon
Core Multimedia Resources Metadata Standard is near (April 1).  The call
for public review, which includes links to the proposal and instructions
for commenting, can be viewed at
http://terms.gbif.org/wiki/Audubon_Core_1.0_Call_For_Public_Review .

If you would like to comment but don't want to figure out how to use the
issue tracker, you may also send your comments directly to me at
steve.baskauf at vanderbilt.edu and I will post them for you.

Steve Baskauf
Audubon Core review manager

PMB 351634

If you fax, please phone or email so that I will know to look for it.
http://bioimages.vanderbilt.edu