[tdwg-content] Audubon Core Review: media recording traces of organisms

Steve Baskauf steve.baskauf at vanderbilt.edu
Sun Mar 24 19:29:20 CET 2013

Here is a forward of a question I received regarding the Audubon Core 
term list:

The immediate question:
How would I record most of my sawfly photos:  which are usually not
sawflies [adults or larvae] themselves but their galls, mines, 'holes in
leaves' (sometimes, by their shape, I can precisely identify species
produced it), etc., etc.  People will photograph nests, animal's traces,
record bird songs, but how such media would be tracked?  It seems to be
a very common situation.

I did not notice anything for such "product"
instead of animal itself. I should have seen a generic term somewhere
but don't remember neither the English or Latin word nor where could I
see it. 


  azinovjev at fastmail.fm

More information about the tdwg-content mailing list