[tdwg-content] New term resolution: dcterms:source

John Wieczorek tuco at berkeley.edu
Thu Jul 7 21:37:23 CEST 2011

Except that the relationship meant by isReferencedBy is in the opposite
direction. It would mean that "this record is referenced by some other
resource." What we need is "this record references some other resource"
which would be dcterms:references.

I could be convinced that dcterms:references is the general solution for
what Markus has requested. Could Markus?