[tdwg-content] Darwin Core review

Tim Robertson trobertson at gbif.org
Mon May 11 16:03:37 CEST 2009

Hi Peter

> - Is Darwin Core now officially in public review?

Not yet but very close!  The final requests from the peer review need
to be handled, but I don't think they are major changes.

> - If yes, how should people comment on DwC (see also emails from Gail
> Kampmeier): through this mailing list or using the (better suited?)
> issue tracker on Google Code, where more than 130 term pages are
> missing for discussion (404 errors)?

I believe this will be made clear when the public review is opened - I
don't know at this stage either, but suspect it will not be the list
due to the manageability of addressing all comments...

> In other words, can I forward DwC for review to the Canadensys
> community now or do you want us to wait?

I would suggest it is worth waiting for the public review to open to
make sure all comments are collated and addressed properly.  It's
great that you are itching to contribute!

Cheers,

Tim