[tdwg-ncd] RE: NCD - GBIF Proposal

Neil Thomson N.Thomson at nhm.ac.uk
Fri Nov 10 12:26:12 CET 2006

Hi Larry,

Here, as requested, is the first draft of the bid proposal to develop
the NCD toolkit based on the NLBIF implementation of NCD, for your use
as a placeholder.

I am also copying it to the NCD list so that members may comment and
help to flesh it out for a final submission before the end of November.

Please let me know if there is anything else that you need at this
stage.

With thanks,
Neil