[tdwg-ncd] Final draft of Moore bid

Neil Thomson N.Thomson at nhm.ac.uk
Mon Nov 13 10:52:06 CET 2006

Dear NCD'ers,

I enlcose a copy of the final draft of our bid to the Moore Foundation.
Please check it over for mistooks etc. and, especially if you are named
in the bid, indicate that you are comfortable with a submission in this
form. Since Lee lives in Tasmania (8 hours ahead of GMT), I intend to
send it to him late on Tuesday afternoon (GMT) to ensure that he
receives it before the deadline.

I am also copying this to the Index Herbariorum folk with an invitation
to join the NCD list and activities, based on the discussions at the
June Workshop.

With thanks,
Neil

 <<NCD-MooreRound2Bid-draft3.doc>>
-------
Neil Thomson
Head of Data & Digital Systems
The Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, London SW7 5BD
Tel: +44 (0)20 7942 5294,
Fax: +44 (0)20 7942 5559,
Email: n.thomson at nhm.ac.uk
http://www.nhm.ac.uk