[dwc-material-sample] Draft doc on Organism, Occurrence, and MaterialSample

Stan Blum stanblum at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 17:59:59 UTC 2021

Yes, I also think the boundary between organism and taxon is important to
get right.  I'm not sure it belongs on this page, though one of the next
scenarios I think does belong on this page is comes with "lots" --
multiple individuals together as one material sample. That starts to go the
direction of taxon, but it might not get there until we begin talking about
observations -- really large numbers of (or very endangered species!)

Does the organism - taxon distinction deserve its own "page"?