greetings

Ricardo Scachetti Pereira ricardo at TDWG.ORG
Fri Jan 20 10:48:06 CET 2006

    Ben,

    Thank you very much for sharing the outline of your presentation
with us. It certainly seems ideal for our purposes.

    We would be very interested in picking your brains on wider semantic
interoperability issues during the workshop.

    Regarding LSIDs specifically, our biggest challange is to find an
appropriate way to define stable byte-identical data for our objects. We
have therefore been thinking mostly of turning everything to metadata.
We would be very interested in knowing what your thoughts are regarding
that issue.

    Best regards,

Ricardo