[tdwg-tapir] FAQ page

Donald Hobern dhobern at gbif.org
Fri Jan 20 13:26:21 CET 2006

Chuck,

I certainly hope that we can manage this, and even more that we can make
seamless connections between our registry services and those for molecular
and ecological communities.  We need to think big here

Donald

Donald Hobern (dhobern at gbif.org)
Programme Officer for Data Access and Database Interoperability
Global Biodiversity Information Facility Secretariat
Universitetsparken 15, DK-2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Tel: +45-35321483   Mobile: +45-28751483   Fax: +45-35321480

  _____