[tdwg-humboldt] Non-normative examples for hierarchical events in Humboldt Extension for ecological inventories

Anahita Kazem Anahita.Kazem at idiv.de
Wed Jun 7 09:04:17 UTC 2023

Hi Ming,

Thanks, you got there before me. I'll take a look (note that it will
likely be in the hour immediately before today's meeting).

Best,

Ani

On 06/06/2023 15:28, Yi Ming Gan wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> As promised, I have written some tabular simplified examples based on
> the Broke West use case for the non-normative examples in the
> hierarchical events in Humboldt Extension for ecological inventories
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r_XMEgB7p7OI7a5Ouq6G9oa7LmQFPcFhZZCLD9gWOIE/edit?usp=sharing> document.
> I hope I understood the principle correctly. Can someone please review
> it?
>
> Thanks a lot!
>

> Cheers
> Ming

Dr Anahita JN Kazem

Data Steward & Biodiversity Informatics Scientist

Data & Code Unit (iBID / iBON)
German Centre for Integrative Biodiversity Research (iDiv)
Halle-Jena-Leipzig  |www.idiv.de

Department of Informatics
Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena

anahita.kazem at idiv.de   |  Puschstraße 4  |  D-04103 Leipzig  |  Germany