[tdwg-humboldt] Non-normative examples for hierarchical events in Humboldt Extension for ecological inventories

ys628 yanina.sica at yale.edu
Wed Jun 7 11:30:49 UTC 2023

Thank you, Ming and Ani, for working on this document. Also, the User Guide is looking great! thanks to everybody that collaborated.
I still need to review the last versions of these docs but maybe today we can go through  'Properties of hierarchical Events in Humboldt Extension for ecological inventories<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r_XMEgB7p7OI7a5Ouq6G9oa7LmQFPcFhZZCLD9gWOIE/edit#heading=h.fyxeuvbfb7t7>' and make sure we are all in agreement with its content.

See you in a bit,

yani
[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/docs/ADP-6oFzWh8lHmGiEuxkblzXz9DZF_i9M4PUY0pzOn_fAb02uC8nnGhsW1OA4q2gUPpOniB_nhvgrMX6lDlBciFkRWszGh7zEMD-uslwjq6miB9L=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r_XMEgB7p7OI7a5Ouq6G9oa7LmQFPcFhZZCLD9gWOIE/edit#heading=h.fyxeuvbfb7t7>
Hierarchical Events in Humboldt Extension for ecological inventories<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r_XMEgB7p7OI7a5Ouq6G9oa7LmQFPcFhZZCLD9gWOIE/edit#heading=h.fyxeuvbfb7t7>
Properties of hierarchical Events in Humboldt Extension for ecological inventories Title: Properties of hierarchical Events in Humboldt Extension for ecological inventories Date version issued: 2023-xx-xx Date created: 2023-xx-xx Part of TDWG Standard: http://www.tdwg.org/standards/450 This ...
docs.google.com

Yanina V. Sica, PhD
Lead Data Team
Map of Life<https://mol.org/> | Center for Biodiversity and Global Change<https://bgc.yale.edu/>
Yale University
pronouns: she/her/hers
If you are receiving this email outside of your working hours, I am not expecting you to read or respond.