[tdwg-humboldt] Non-normative examples for hierarchical events in Humboldt Extension for ecological inventories

Yi Ming Gan ymgan at naturalsciences.be
Tue Jun 6 13:28:50 UTC 2023

Hi all,

As promised, I have written some tabular simplified examples based on the Broke West use case for the non-normative examples in the hierarchical events in Humboldt Extension for ecological inventories<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r_XMEgB7p7OI7a5Ouq6G9oa7LmQFPcFhZZCLD9gWOIE/edit?usp=sharing> document. I hope I understood the principle correctly. Can someone please review it?

Thanks a lot!

Cheers
Ming