[tdwg-humboldt] meeting this week

Rob Stevenson rdstevenson10 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 01:54:39 UTC 2023

Hi John

Thanks for your comments. We want the document to align with the
unified model

 I think we understand the importance of not being proscriptive.  That was
not our intent .

Your comment "I think the most common lowest-level Events would actually be
Occurrences, at least in the Unified Model, where Occurrences are one type
of Event. "  was helpful for me.  Let's see if others respond.

Having a zoom discussion may turn out to be the best way to make sure we
all get to a common understanding..

Based on your previous email, you will be teaching at our scheduled meeting
time this week but free the following week.  Is that correct?

Thanks again for your help and insights

Rob

--
Robert D Stevenson