[tdwg-humboldt] Humboldt Extension Public Review preparations

Yanina Sica yanina.sica at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 07:55:58 UTC 2023

I loved reading “final pre-public review meeting”.
Thanks John, the bycatch terms look great and consistent (I only added one
comment which relates eco:hasNonTargetTaxa with eco:nonTargetTaxa).

Also, thanks for reminding me that there have been changes to
eco:taxonCompletenessReported. If anybody has comments regarding this
definition, please let us know ASAP.

On my end, we are good to go with all terms!

cheers,

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>