[tdwg-humboldt] [Hierarchical Events doc] Example for implementation principles added | Proofread of 3.2.3 Principle of inference needed

Yi Ming Gan ymgan at naturalsciences.be
Sat Aug 12 11:12:14 UTC 2023

Hi all,

Apology for sending email in the weekend.

  1.  I have added a figure to illustrate the implementation principles in 4 Examples (non-normative) in the Hierarchical Events document<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r_XMEgB7p7OI7a5Ouq6G9oa7LmQFPcFhZZCLD9gWOIE/edit?usp=sharing>. Figure is slide 21 here<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1NWFCYmv_nJNYnhhJ1CPQSh1ZkIpIHUOquWd_isBQ4KI/edit?usp=sharing>. Please modify if necessary. @John, can you please check if I have the examples right?

  2.  Can someone please proofread 3.2.3 Principle of inference again?
     *   When I was reading it, I feel like Occurrence is described as child Event, but I am not sure if it is just me.
     *   I commented on a paragraph<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r_XMEgB7p7OI7a5Ouq6G9oa7LmQFPcFhZZCLD9gWOIE/edit?disco=AAAA3s1bUxQ> which I feel unsure about and would like to suggest to move that part to User Guide instead. Please correct me if I am wrong.

  3.

It will be public holiday for me on Monday and Tuesday and I have another meeting at the same time as Humboldt's on Wednesday, so I would not be able to join the Humboldt meeting. Thanks a lot for all the hard work!!

Cheers
Ming