[tdwg-humboldt] Humboldt Implementation Report

Kate Ingenloff kathryn.ingenloff at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 14:47:40 UTC 2023

Hi all,

I've completed my review of the Implementation Report
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RFdSHoyzWCQk9qO6uup4xQjWOMzPyBb-A0mcjj98hbk/edit>.
I think I've resolved all the major issues but would be grateful for others
to have a look to ensure I didn't miss anything glaring.

I have one outstanding question in 'Properties of Hierarchical Events' in
the 'Unresolved Issues/Remaining Challenges Section': Is there a reason for
using 3 different terms in the examples? It works, but it's just not as
easy to read as using a single term to make the case (e.g.,
targetTaxonomicScope would work for all 3 points).

Thanks!
Kate
Kate Ingenloff, PhD
Pronouns: she/her(s)
(+45) 51 44 13 23

"When one tugs at a single thread in nature, he finds it attached to the
rest of the world." ~John Muir