[tdwg-humboldt] Humboldt Implementation Report

Yanina Sica yanina.sica at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 13:49:52 UTC 2023

Thank you so much Kate!
I responded to your comments in the text, I agree and one of the examples
was not entirely correct so I changed it. I also included the bycatch terms
and made a few other changes. All changes are tracked so If somebody else
revises the doc and agrees please accept them.

On my end, the Implementation report is ready!

Thanks again

Yani

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>