[tdwg-humboldt] [Hierarchical Events doc] Example for implementation principles added | Proofread of 3.2.3 Principle of inference needed

ys628 yanina.sica at yale.edu
Sun Aug 13 18:53:13 UTC 2023

Hi Ming,

The figure looks great and represents the principles perfectly. Thank you so much for this and for the detailed comments!!

I agree with many of them (also with John's response) and provided my own comments. Based on your comment of principle 5 and 7 and edited a bit your figure but I am not sure it still applies (please take a look at it here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1NWFCYmv_nJNYnhhJ1CPQSh1ZkIpIHUOquWd_isBQ4KI/edit#slide=id.g267f9462ee0_0_0).

I did not accept any changes to the document (except the obvious ones).
I'll wait until next meeting to accept changes and clean the document so please if provide your feedback by then.

All the best!

Yani

Yanina V. Sica, PhD
Lead Data Team
Map of Life<https://mol.org/> | Center for Biodiversity and Global Change<https://bgc.yale.edu/>
Yale University
pronouns: she/her/hers
If you are receiving this email outside of your working hours, I am not expecting you to read or respond.