[tdwg-content] Question about Simple Darwin Core

Jaime Bosque jaboto at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 21:04:40 CEST 2009

Hi John,

wooow, I didn't expect such a quickly reply... :)

About the specific things:
1) and 2) Okei, fixed. I used
http://rs.tdwg.org/dwc/xsd/tdwg_dwc_simple.xsd as a guide and there the
terms appear as dcterms and didn't notice while c&p.

3) Uhmmm, in my example was just a foobar string, I was thinking the use
of the NIF of the Institution (NIF is "Número Identificacion Fiscal"
which is like the identifier used by administrations in Spain, let's say
it is like the ID of  it). Is that a valid InstitutionID?

4) :)

5) Yep, you're right, its just that my PHP is hosted now in my computer,
it is supposed to be updated when the application is moved to the right
place.

6) Actually I'm using the name which was introduced by the user in the
webpage. It should be a name but sometimes they left it blank so the
first part of the e-mail account is used. Should I hide it if not present?

7) My fault, that should have been a commented line in PHP.

8) Yep, corrected!

9) :)

Thanks for being so helpful and for your fast reply.

Kind regards,
    Jaime