[tdwg-tag] TDWG Standards page out of date about Audubon Core

Blum, Stan SBlum at calacademy.org
Fri Jun 27 07:53:57 CEST 2014

Bob,

The page is out of date because the system that automatically generates that page broke.  There is a possible short-term fix we might be able to get done in a few days, but the more important one to get underway is the medium term update of the system under the entire web site.  I hope to get the process started this week (with a contractor), and it will probably take a month to complete.  Keep harassing me…

-Stan