[tdwg-tag] Missing TAPIR standard

Paul J. Morris mole at morris.net
Tue Sep 27 15:44:30 CEST 2011

Steve is correct, the Download links for Tapir point to the LSID
applicability  statement, not the Tapir specification on both:

http://www.tdwg.org/standards/
and
http://www.tdwg.org/standards/449/

Having waited nearly a year for the Annotations Interest Group's
charter to get posted on the TDWG Activities page (and it still hasn't
shown up), it is abundantly clear that the current TDWG infrastructure
has serious maintenance issues, of which this is just another example.

-Paul

--
Paul J. Morris
Biodiversity Informatics Manager