[tdwg-tag] Missing TAPIR standard

Steve Baskauf steve.baskauf at vanderbilt.edu
Tue Sep 27 12:40:34 CEST 2011

The downloadable version of the TAPIR standard
http://www.tdwg.org/standards/449/ is missing.  If you click the
"download" link, you get the GUID/LSID applicability statement instead.
This is really pretty bad because it means that the "official" standard
is not available to the public.

1. Can somebody fix this?
2. Until it gets fixed, can somebody send me a copy of the archive for
the standard or direct me to an alternative download location?

Thanks,
Steve

--
Steven J. Baskauf, Ph.D., Senior Lecturer
Vanderbilt University Dept. of Biological Sciences

postal mail address:
VU Station B 351634
Nashville, TN  37235-1634,  U.S.A.

delivery address:
2125 Stevenson Center
1161 21st Ave., S.
Nashville, TN 37235

office: 2128 Stevenson Center
phone: (615) 343-4582,  fax: (615) 343-6707
http://bioimages.vanderbilt.edu