[tdwg-tag] namespaces

Steve Baskauf steve.baskauf at vanderbilt.edu
Mon Nov 15 18:49:44 CET 2010

Not to throw cold water on a cute idea, but would it be good to consider
possible confusion/trademark issues with the National Audubon Society,
which is generically known as "Audubon"?
Steve

--
Steven J. Baskauf, Ph.D., Senior Lecturer
Vanderbilt University Dept. of Biological Sciences

postal mail address:
VU Station B 351634
Nashville, TN  37235-1634,  U.S.A.

delivery address:
2125 Stevenson Center
1161 21st Ave., S.
Nashville, TN 37235

office: 2128 Stevenson Center
phone: (615) 343-4582,  fax: (615) 343-6707
http://bioimages.vanderbilt.edu