[tdwg-tag] [tdwg-content] WPS for Names

Tony.Rees at csiro.au Tony.Rees at csiro.au
Fri Jul 9 05:46:13 CEST 2010

Hi David,

I took a look at the page http://code.google.com/p/taxon-name-processing/wiki/TdwgSession2009 which has an agenda and some documentation prepared in advance of the workshop you mention, but no summary of the discussion or action items. Does such exist somewhere else, and/or could it be added to that page perhaps?

Cheers - Tony