[tdwg-tag] SourceForge LSID project websites broken - role for TDWG?

Beach, James H beach at ku.edu
Thu Mar 19 23:31:54 CET 2009

We're about to release a new version of Specify, and we are looking to the broader community for some LSID architecture leadership.  We could use some interdisciplinary research use cases involving integration and resolution on specimen IDs, and implementation best practice type docs for guidance. So there is interest here.  Is there still the underlying community angst about LSIDs or DOIs?

James H. Beach
Biodiversity Institute
University of Kansas
1345 Jayhawk Boulevard