[tdwg-tag] SourceForge LSID project websites broken - role forTDWG?

Paul Kirk p.kirk at cabi.org
Mon Mar 23 14:46:34 CET 2009

In fungi we have MycoBank and citing MB510023 (for Quambalaria coyrecup
T. Paap 2008, for humans to read) and having a true GUID (not yet
implemented) or LSID (implemented:
http://lsid.tdwg.org/urn:lsid:indexfungorum.org:names:510023)
'underneath' is closer to the GenBank model which everyone accepts.

Paul