[tdwg-tag] Embedding specimen (and other) annotations in NeXML

John R. WIECZOREK tuco at berkeley.edu
Mon Feb 23 02:58:28 CET 2009

No, no bug. I missed the salient point of your previous message in my
haste. I see now that the problem is the content of the rdfs:replaces
rdf:resource="", not a problem of resource resolution as I originally
assumed. Interesting that the document was valid using the w3c RDF
validator.

I have updated the rdf document with fixes that separate the replaced
terms into their own instances of rdfs:replaces. Let me know if you
have any other issues with the document. It is very useful having
someone actually trying to make use of it at this stage in the review.

Thanks,

John