[tdwg-tag] Future management of the TAG

Lee Belbin leebel at netspace.net.au
Mon Nov 3 05:40:38 CET 2008

Hi Roger

I think this is an excellent arrangement. I will do what I can to support
the work. Thanks for the wonderful work you have done, and particularly the
terrific Roadmap document this year.

BTW: Donald had a phone meeting last Thursday concerning eBiosphere. The
meeting was positive. Cyndi suggested that it may be good for TDWG to have
some side meetings on the Wednesday afternoon of eBiosphere. (Blank time).
I’ve emailed the rest of the executive suggesting that it may be useful to
have some work on at least the TDWG ontology and LSIDs at this time. These
should be key issues for segments of eBiosphere, EoL etc.

Lee

Lee Belbin

TDWG Secretariat