[tdwg-tapir] Tapir protocol - Harvest methods?

Renato De Giovanni renato at cria.org.br
Fri May 2 15:59:28 CEST 2008

Phil,

DiGIR and TAPIR are generic query protocols, so if you don't know all
your clients you could probably check the corresponding log directory
to see what kind of requests you're receiving.
In the case of TapirLink, there's also a web interface where you can
find provider query statistics (statistics tracking is enabled by
default).

Best Regards,
--
Renato