[tdwg-tapir] Tapir protocol - Harvest methods?

trobertson at gbif.org trobertson at gbif.org
Tue May 13 23:24:41 CEST 2008

Hi Kevin,

This is the same as what I do for WFS...
I can't offer the full rich schema in WFS for the GBIF density layers, but
by putting in what I call a "callback url" as a mapped concept (feature)
the client calls a rest service to get back the (in this case) RDF for
extra info.  This is analogous to your LSID mapped concept.  I can't see a
better way of doing it, as a WFS response contains a flat structure.

Cheers

Tim