[tdwg-tapir] tdwg-tapir Digest, Vol 36, Issue 9

renato at cria.org.br renato at cria.org.br
Thu Dec 18 23:29:50 CET 2008

Hi Lee,

In this case it is easier to just "freeze" the guid and tapir mailing
lists, keeping their archives, and then move all discussions to the tag
list. I would just like to make the last changes in tapir before freezing
the list.

Anyway, what I understood is more urgent is to create the unified
tdwg-content list.

Best Regards,
--
Renato

> Hi Ben
>
> I agree that the other lists need to be asked before rationalization is
> attempted. I was thinking only of tag, guid and tapir at this stage.
>
> Lee
> Lee Belbin
> TDWG Secretariat

believed to be clean.