[tdwg-tapir] Role of TAPIR in Architecture Diagram

Roger Hyam roger at tdwg.org
Mon Mar 5 15:48:07 CET 2007

Hi Folks,

I have been doing some work on the TAG wiki pages and tutorial
material for explaining how the TDWG Standards Architecture works.

As part of that I have produced a single summary diagram. This
contains some of what we talked about at the TAPIR developers meeting
so I thought I would run it past the TAPIR list to see if it fits
with the TAPIR world view.

http://wiki.tdwg.org/twiki/bin/view/TAG/WebHome

I'd be grateful for your thoughts on this diagram. What would make it
clearer? Where are the mistakes.

Many thanks,

Roger

   Roger Hyam <roger at tdwg.org>