[tdwg-tapir] tapir clients?

Renato De Giovanni renato at cria.org.br
Wed Feb 28 02:34:29 CET 2007

Hi Dave,

There was a hidden page about TAPIR software somewhere in the wiki. I've
just included a link to it in the front page, but you won't find any news
there - those are the two provider implementations that we have so far.

We are also looking for client software (we need more hands!). Some people
demonstrated special interest for developing a TAPIR harvester during the
last workshop, so there may be some news in this area soon. I also
suggested the DiGIR project at sourceforge as a collaborative environment
for new developments, since most people are already registered there.

If you're just looking for a quick way of interacting with providers, both
PyWrapper and TapirLink come with a simple query interface. In TapirLink
it's the tapir_client.php inside www. There's a test instance here:

http://test.cria.org.br/tapirlink/tapir_client.php

Best regards,
--