[tdwg-tapir] tapir clients?

John R. WIECZOREK tuco at berkeley.edu
Wed Feb 28 02:41:31 CET 2007

There are also some test databases mapped to the new Darwin Core,
Geospatial, and Curatorial extensions here:

http://128.32.146.144/tapir/tapir.php/MVZDwC (big ~700,000 records)

and here

http://128.32.146.144/tapir/tapir.php/NMMNHMammalsDwC (small 5067 records)

Please don't hurt them badly, they are real providers.

Cheers,
John