[tdwg-tapir] TapirLink 0.3

Renato De Giovanni renato at cria.org.br
Fri Apr 13 03:49:13 CEST 2007

Dear all,

It's still not Friday 13th here so I think I can safely make and announce
the release of TapirLink 0.3.

This version contains a number of bugfixes, one of them will require
existing instances to regenerate the capabilities configuration file for
each resource (otherwise capabilities responses will not validate against
the protocol schema). This can easily be done by just saving the local
mapping again using the configurator (this process can be automated in
future versions).

The main new feature is that now TapirLink can be used as an LSID
authority, resolving LSIDs metadata through the TAPIR service (many thanks
to Kevin Richards for the code!). The default metadata representation
provided is an RDF version of DarwinCore, which can also be easily changed
through configuration.

You can download TapirLink from:

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=38190&package_id=217873

Happy data sharing,