[Tdwg-guid] resolving deleted records [ Scanned for viruses ]

Roderic Page r.page at bio.gla.ac.uk
Tue Oct 3 20:21:47 CEST 2006

Chuck,

It's actually part of Dublin Core Metadata Terms
(http://www.dublincore.org/documents/dcmi-terms/),
so by convention it should be referred to as <dcterms:isReplacedBy>,
where the name space dcterms is <http://purl.org/dc/terms/>. The full
definition of this predicate in RDF is provided by Dublin Core
(http://purl.org/dc/terms/isReplacedBy).

RDF doesn't, I guess, have a vocabulary for objects as such, they are
always referred to by URIs. Hence, what gets defined are the
predicates.

Regards

Rod

Professor Roderic D. M. Page