Call for Participation: LSID Working Groups

Ricardo Scachetti Pereira ricardo at TDWG.ORG
Tue Mar 7 09:27:47 CET 2006

    Hi folks,

    Just to clarify this last message, there is a slight chance (like
5%) that we change the dates of GUID-2 to June 9-11, instead of June
10-12. For that reason, Jessie would have preferred me not to specify
the dates for GUID-2 just yet.
    In any case, we will inform you of the final (100% certain) GUID-2
meeting dates when we send out the invitations to participants by the
end of this month.
    Sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused you.
    Best regards,

Ricardo