[Tdwg-tag] UML to RDF?

Phillip C. Dibner pcd at ecosystem.com
Fri Mar 31 00:30:18 CEST 2006

Somewhat tangential to Gregor's question, but maybe of interest:

There are tools available to convert ISO 19109-compliant UML models
to GML, which would address WFS applications that use our models.
One such can be downloaded from:

http://www.interactive-instruments.de/ugas/

... and for information:

http://www.interactive-instruments.de/ugas/ShapeChange.pdf

I don't know of such tools for RDF, but I suspect they exist now or
will soon.

Flip