[tdwg-tapir] tapir namespace

"Döring, Markus" m.doering at BGBM.org
Fri Jan 6 11:12:02 CET 2006

Hi,
another thing is the namespace of TAPIR.
Currently its http://www.tdwg.org/schemas/tapir/datasource/1.0

Are there guidelines from tdwg for this?
Do we still need the "datasource" being part of the url? Initially this was done to indicate that this protocol only specifies the communication to/from a datasource and not between portals, aggregators, proxies or relays, ...
But are we still thinking of creating a family of TAPIR protocols?

Personally I am quite indifferent. I would be happy with just a short one such as:
http://www.tdwg.org/tapir/1.0

Any opinions on this?

Markus